People travelling to major cities in need of medical attention never have to worry. Nowadays, there are several hospitals conveniently located near airports. For instance, there is a hospital near Bangkok airport called Sikarin Hospital. This hospital provides both inpatient and outpatient services. It has a bed capacity of 235, and can handle an average number of 2800 outpatients in a single day. This hospital near Bangkok airport is well equipped with state of the art medical facilities available any time. The staff is also highly trained and very efficient.
Departments and Services
All medical facilities should have several departments that offer various types of services. These departments include:
- The Eye Clinic, which offers optical services such as retina, glaucoma, cornea and oculoplastic surgery.
- The Dental Clinic, which is well equipped and has well-trained specialists in the field of dentistry. The services include root canal, paediatric general and cosmetic dentistry. Other services are orthodontics and periodontal surgery.
- The Women Center where patients receive gynecological, laparoscopic surgery, and other maternity services.
- Paediatric Outpatient and Inpatient Clinic, which offers services like vaccination and consultation for children.
Although there are trained personnel in all hospitals, investments should focus on putting up children centers and employing specialists to provide proper diagnosis and comprehensive services. Such services include the following:
- Paediatric Nephrology
- Child development
- General care
Majority of hospitals have the most advanced technology. This has been an improvement over the years. For local and international patients and for emergencies, hospitals, especially those near an airport, need to be fitted with facilities that are effective. The most advanced technology in medical diagnosis and treatment should also be implemented. Such facilities include:
- CT scan
- Ci2800 that detects blood diseases
- ACL TOP 300
- The Walk Away 40 that identifies bacteria in a human body
- Machines that does endoscopic surgery
- An equipped laboratory
These machines give an immediate report to the specialist on the health of the patient and within a short span of time.
Hospitals near airports need to be situated in an area that is accessible from the airport. The efficiency of the staff is highly required by the patients for them to receive the best treatment. An emergency unit is crucial and should be situated near the road and can is easily accessed by the nearby residents. The doctors and specialists in various professions need to be rotated in a regular basis so that no department misses a doctor at any given time.
Other essential requirements for hospitals situated near the airports are as follows:
- Lifesaving equipment
- A surgery room
The emergency unit should also be open 24 hours with a specialist in surgery and urology available.
If you are near Bangkok airport and in need of medical services, Sikarin Hospital is the most convenient choice. It is strategically located along Srinkarin Road, bang-Na sub-district. There is no other hospital near Bangkok airport that caters to emergencies in the airport other than Sikarin Hospital. On top of that, Sikarin Hospital provides quality service matched with highly efficient staff that caters to all types of medical emergencies and procedures.